I'm horny but can't stand sex lately.. adult content

I seriously want to jump my hubby, but even his clean b/o drives me crazy, armpits, his breath etc. I've found myself even faking it just so he gets off of me! I feel so dishonest! And I'm the one always wanting sex, but as soon as I get there I don't enjoy it! It's not his fault, he's a wonderful person.. but lately everything about being close bothers me other than the hormones that make me want to jump him. Does anyone else feel this way when pregnant? I don't want to make him feel bad, so should I just keep pretending ?

Jeda624

Asked by Jeda624 at 2:41 AM on Sep. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im going through the same issue right now i want to but then when it gets there im like ugh maybe i dont

im sure things will get better

ahve you tried after having a really good day?
    mommy2b125

Answer by mommy2b125 at 2:48 AM on Sep. 4, 2011

• It may be because the first trimester last time around was pretty hard on me, as is this one with its boughts of morning sickness. I also have a 15 month old who's seem to have gotten MORE clingy since I've become pregnant and when sitting with me kicks and moves and hurts my tummy..I have sex with my hubby. so he doesn't feel neglected, but if I'm honest, I'm not enjoying it. He barely got out of the shower earlier tonight and even his head & shoulders and clearn brushed teeth smell got to me..!! :( I try on good days, but its also hurting my lower back when we do it.
    Jeda624

Comment by Jeda624 (original poster) at 2:52 AM on Sep. 4, 2011

• Yeah it may just be because you're pregnant and then you have your other little one to take care of. I feel the same way but I'm not pregnant. I just don't feel it anymore...don't know why.
    HisMommy4Ever

Answer by HisMommy4Ever at 3:12 AM on Sep. 4, 2011

• My kid's all over me through out the day, so although I love my hubby, I am not in the mood to be touchy,feeling..or even snuggling :( boo
    Jeda624

Comment by Jeda624 (original poster) at 3:14 AM on Sep. 4, 2011

• I cant stand when he kisses me , i kind stand when he wants to rub on me and touch on me , and then in the middle of the night when hes sleep , i find myself trying to wake him up , because i want it . LOL so i understand completely .
    I found that if i listen to my ipod while were having sex , im so focused on the music that i actually enjoy myself . and my hubby found it weird but now that hes getting sex every other couple of weeks , he said he guesses he cant complain . AHAHA I dont know if you wanna try that but , best wishes to you :)
    shiiy1011

Answer by shiiy1011 at 8:14 AM on Sep. 4, 2011

• i am 18 weeks pregnant dealing with the same issue my first 3 months it was great i was very sexually active to the point my husband would tell me its to much . But now on my 2nd trimester i cant stand my husband i dont want to be touched or even deal with him, its sad but he undertands its because i am pregnant
    janethsuarez123

Answer by janethsuarez123 at 8:45 AM on Sep. 4, 2011