Dreams

I dreamed that I got back with my ex-boyfriend and we had sex in a closet. Then a few minutes later my dead grandfather shows up. What does this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That you need to move on with your life!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 7:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I once read an article online...so I don't know the truth behind it...that dreams are our subconscious telling us that something is okay. The example they used was a boy is afraid of men with beards. The boys parents have a friend over...a bearded man, that is really nice and plays with the boy and they are like best friends. So, the boy starts questioning his fear. When the boy goes to sleep that night, he dreams about a man with a beard chasing him, trying to kill him. I guess...pertaining to your dream...this would mean having sex with your ex in the closet is a good idea? ha ha. I don't know. Do with it what you will. That is just what I read.
    LilMae.N.MDJr

Answer by LilMae.N.MDJr at 7:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• What did your grandfather say or do after he showed up?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:54 AM on Dec. 30, 2008