Is it normal to feel really nautious after you eat a lot?

I usually don't get nautious or have morning sickness or anything, but here recently if I eat more than just a snack I feel nautious and horrid for hours? Is this normal? Is there anything to do for it? (I don't want to take ANY meds while I am pregnant. I stopped taking my Zoloft and even Tylenol. I want this pregnancy to be as perfect as possible.)

Kristal24

Asked by Kristal24 at 2:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it is normal. The best thing is to eat lots of small meals all day instead of 3 big ones.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 2:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yes it is normal. I cant eat any big meals what so ever. My christmas and thanksgiving dinners just were not the same this year :( I cant get over my sickness.. Hopefully you will soon becuz I know how terrible it is.
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 2:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yep. I could hardly eat anything until about 30 weeks. I had morning sickness until about 10 weeks, then I got reflux, which basically meant that I would throw up at random after eating an actual meal. Keep a snack with you, so you don't get light headed, but try to eat small, frequent meals.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:24 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• it is normal..but for me i have to eat ALOT before that happens..its good you stopped your zoloft..that can have some serious effects. but your dr will tell you that tylenol IS ok. if you're willing to try the meds, ask your dr about promethazine. its an anti vomiting anti nasea pill..works wonders and is safe during pregnancy.it will make you tired as hell though as it is a seditve. all anti nasea meds are seditives. im six months and have been using it this whole time(not every single day the last couple of months)
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:46 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• It has happened to me recently, and I wasn't even eating that big of meals! So, my hubby told me to drink a small glass of milk after eating, and it helped a lot. Hope it helps you too :)
    xxPaulaxx

Answer by xxPaulaxx at 6:21 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• early on in my pregnancy I barely could eat and when I did I would either throw up or feel sick to my tummy
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 30, 2008