What really works?

I have been trying to lose a few pounds, nothing major just tighten certain areas and drop a few pounds...any ladies have a diet (or suggestions) that actually work?

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• if your just trying to tighten up i recommend pilates i use to do before my pregnancy and i loved it (and so did my boyfriend hehe)
    tasha080808

Answer by tasha080808 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My mom lost over 20 lbs by strictly limiting her junk intake. She did not eliminate, just limited. She is taking belly dancing classes for a fun way to tone up. She looks wonderful, went from a 12 to a 6 in less then 4 months. Also she is over 40, which we all know makes it harder to lose weight.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 2:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I lost 30 lbs with eating healthy and exercise. I eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, drink plenty of water, eat lean proteins and whole grains.  It's still a struggle everyday because even after you lose the weight you have to continue eating right  and exercising to maintain.

Check out the group Losin' Weight in 08 (in January we are changing the name to Gettin' It Off & Keepin' It Off).  The group has been so supportive and motivating.

Stefani74

Answer by Stefani74 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My aunt uses Medi Fast and lost a ton of weight. I recommend P90X from Beach Body! It will tighten everything!!!!

www.beachbody.com/coachmom
    tlcbran

Answer by tlcbran at 6:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• thanks ladies
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:58 AM on Jan. 1, 2009