how big is too big? may offend some and no bashing!!

I am seeing this guy and he is a wonderful man. We have been best friends for ten years and finally realized we were in love. He is amazing in bed but OMG I am so sore afterwards. We had sex last night and my thighs and gina are still so sore I am still walking funny!!! He is rather big and I love it but omg do I hurt afterwards. Any one else have this problem and maybe some suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Use some extra lube....and try more foreplay before hand....thats about all I can think of.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:50 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• no suggestions. if you want to be with him accept him for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• The foreplay is great and generally lasts an hour or so! Lol. But thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I do accept him for him just wondering if after awhile it stops hurting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• After a while, your body should become accustomed to him. I once dated a guy like that . . lol . . . I used to call him "King Ding-A-Ling"
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• If your thighs are sore you may need to just firm them up. Start exercising more and stretching. As for the other part, you may just have to get used to him. Using some lube may help. Tell him to go easy on you too in the meantime.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• hehe been there done that i have to admit there is such a thing as too big sorry but i don't want to be poked in the lungs! this one guy left me sore for days! but sometimes isn't not just the size you also have to factor in how rough it was and how long its been my best advice is to stretch and give it another try (heck sometimes the pain can arouse you even more)
    tasha080808

Answer by tasha080808 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• If you start having sex regularly with him, your thighs will probably get used to it. As for your vg, try some extra lube. she'll get used to it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Try different positions too... if you aren't already. You might find having him enter from different angles will be more comfortable for you - (you on top gives you more control and may help)... definitely don't be afraid to get some KY, and talk to him about taking it gentle. Good luck :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Thank you ladies. I will have to try some of your suggestions. Hopefully it gets better cuz he is hinting at getting married and us having kids together (I have four but he would like some biological kids).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2008