Another silly question

Ok I had my AF on Dec 11th thrus the 15th, I THINK I ovulated 23-26. Somewhere in there. Well I am sooooo tired of waiting to take a test. But I have been peeing like a camel and I just woke up with really back lower back pain, I KNOW for a fact that I dont have a UTI or anything like that because I use to get them a lot and I knew if it was that....Just curious if anything like that happened to you all when you were PG....Thanks....Sweet dreams ladys

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you can have a uti and not have any symptoms so it could be that. and i dont think you would get symptoms within a few days... wait and take a test sorry
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• low back pain could be a kidney infection along w/what pp said. sorry sweetie, wait for the test and good luck. don't give up hope....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My mom is getting over a kidney infection caused by a uti. The first thing I asked was how the hell didnt she know. SHe told me that she had no symptoms other then having to pee alot.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 12:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2008