Tell me about you man....What is your favorite part?????

Okay I just read the question on when do you think your man is sexy....Well Im curious what kinda body does your men have??? What does he look like, what is his best qualitys????My man is 6'2" and a bigger guy....Ive always like bigger guys, Im no small pint. Ive always said if the house is on fire I want to be confident he can carry me out hahaha. He had PERFECT teeth whick I love, and the fact that he is a HARD worker turns me on.....Oh yeah and he has a huge cross on his lower fore arm....MMMMMM I think a guy with tattoos is SEXY.....Tell me about you men ladys!!!!Have a good night

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well, I always loved really big guys, but that sorta backfired when my ex-husband ballooned up to like 400 lbs (he is 6'6", so he carried it better than most, but still). He lost the weight, but stayed kinda flabby. We split up (not because of that) and now my boyfriend is like totally opposite. He's sorta skinny, which I never thought I would like, but mmmmmm. He's got muscles in the right places, and a belly you can bounce a quarter off of. He's just so...ummm...agile is I guess the right word (lol...boy oh boy can he MOVE). It drives me crazy. Plus, I really have a thing for big hands and deep voices (my b/f has both!)
    leeceeann

Answer by leeceeann at 4:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• right now? my favorite part would be when he goes to work. sorry I am crabby.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• His back, he used to have an amazing body, but he let it go when I got pregnant, now he is a string bean lol but still sexy! I am tiny 5 ft and just under 100lbs, he is a giant at 6'4"! That is one of the things I love best, he's sooo tall:)

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 4:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• LOL, Bearsjen. My hubby lost his job when I was 14 weeks pregnant (March) and just started working again last month. I can relate!
    My hubby has a belly, but he has these calves that just won't quit, and he doesn't even work out! He also has these light brown eyes that you don't see every day. He's half Japanese, so he has a kind of exotic look. My son has my eyes with a Japanese influence.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Ahm his chest is my favorite part and his olive skin tone. I love how at 34 he is getting random grays in his black hair. Oh and the man has awesome legs too. Always has.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 5:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• my dh is also a big guy he's 5'8 and has a round belly but its hard as a rock, hes is in good shape hes a hard worker has 2 tattoos one on his upper arm and one on his leg. but the part that i love the most his arms. they are so strong looking and muscular i love the fourarm from elbow down thats my fav part.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:01 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I could list every body part as my fav lol. He is sexy everywhere. The thing I love the most though is his eyes. They still send shivers down my spine when he looks at me (in a good way) and that he is a great daddy.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My hubby is 6'5" and weighs 325 lbs. He is a big guy but I think thats one of the reasons I love him so much. I never really went for the small guys. He shaves his head and I love to rub his smooth head.
    willandbrismom

Answer by willandbrismom at 10:01 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• His eyes. OMG - he has the most gorgeous blue eyes with so much depth to them that hold me captivated!
    Not to mention his broad chest, muscular arms and legs, and that tight butt of his - ooh la la!
    His dedication, love, and committment to me and our children is also appealing.
    God, I'd be nothing without this man - he is literally my soulmate and I don't care how corny that sounds to anyone.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:26 AM on Dec. 30, 2008