Anyone know a sure fire method to conceive a girl?

I have two wonderful boys who I could not imagine my life with out them. I want that little girl, if we would have another boy, that would be fine too, but I know in my heart I would want to try again. I don't want to keep having children just to get a girl. Without sounding selfish I want to have a girl and then I would be done having children. I am approaching the 30 year old mark, and think it would be best to stop at three. I know we should be happy with what ever God gives us, but I want that mother daughter bond. I just want to increase the odds to favor a girl.

mlk0803

Asked by mlk0803 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There's no sure fire way to conceive a gender, but I did read up on Shettles Method. Look it up online if you haven't heard of it. I'm going for a boy this time since we have a girl, we'll see :) Doesn't hurt to try!!
    Silvia1011

Answer by Silvia1011 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I wish I knew! I just know that Father does it!! I only had Girls! My Daughter only had boys!! I wish you the Best....
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Go online, get a chinese calender. It will tell you the best months to concieve to have that gender. It worked for both of mine and for alot of my friends too. Good luck.
    amber_ledford07

Answer by amber_ledford07 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• The shettles method makes sense to me, tough I haven't tried it. It states that "girl" sperm live longer than "boy" sperm, but they are slower swimmers. So if you're trying for a girl, you should have sex 3-4 days before you ovulate, and then stop. The reasoning behind this is that the "boy" sprem will have died off by the time you ovulate, but the girls will be right there waiting.

It also states that "girl" sprem thrive in an acidic environment, while "boy" sprem thrives in a more alkaline environment. They say that an orgasm causes your vaginal canal to become more alkaline, so if you are trying to have a girl, you should avoid having an orgasm during baby-making sex.

Hope this helps! :)
    jbveltema

Answer by jbveltema at 12:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I really don't think the father has that much to do with it. My dad has 7 brothers and my Mom only ever had girls. It's a 50/50 chance no matter what you do.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Nope. I have twin boys already and just found out this one is a boy too. I guess we are just good at making boys!
    Tammycakes

Answer by Tammycakes at 1:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• it doesnt go by your fathers siblings it would go by his siblings Children , his siblings are what his father made, and obviously he made boys, but your Dad obviously made girls, do your fathers siblings have alot of girls?? I know girls run in my husbands siblings, out of 4 brothers none of them have boys, his sister has a boy but of course that is from her husbands side. We had a girl too....

Anyway as to the question to me there is no sure fire way, we get what God gives us
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Hmm my husband has three sisters, no brothers. Two of his sisters each have two boys the third no children yet...we have two boys, so are the odds stacked against us?
    Anonymous

• Have you ever crossed your fingers and hoped that you would have specifically a baby boy or girl?

Well heres your chance to CHOOSE which gender your baby will be!

It's NOT impossible and even doctors admitted to this method's effectiveness.

The 3 easy steps of successful baby gender selection exposed and made ready to be used by any couple, no matter what country you live in or what medical condition you or your spouse may have.

Don't worry about taking medications or changing the way you live. This is completely natural and you are involved with many of the things that can affect baby gender everyday without even realizing it!

For more information, examples of gender affecting activities, and testimonials from real people just like you copy and paste the link below in the URL box:

http://deathlilly.genderpick.hop.clickbank.net/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2008