Ever have crazy things happen?

My dd has been fussy the past few days, so I think she is teething. Well, we have one of those monitors where you can see the baby in her crib. Well, I have been sitting here on the computer, in fact, I was trying to upload some new pics here and after it uploaded like 6 pics (took forever too), it froze and didn't save any of them . . . grrrr. But anyway, all of a sudden there was major interference and static on the monitor and so I looked and my dd was laying face down in her crib, so of course I flew upstairs and rolled her over, but it almost seemed like a warning. I have a son that passed away at birth 8 years ago and I like to think that he is always watching over his little sister. Have any of you experienced anything like this?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 4:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• that gave me the chills! not in a bad way though, i think it's sweet. sometimes i feel like my grandpa is trying to show me he is here.
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 4:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Nothing that cool, but everything happens for a reason. I was watching Forensic Files the other day and a man had broke into a house with 2 women in it with the intention of raping them. The moron took his socks off and put them on his hands to hide fingerprints. He went without shoes to make less noise. This was in 1991. During the struggle he knocked a birthday invitation off a side table from 1989 and stepped on it. That was how they caught the man...by this card that God had plans for appearantly! I found it neat that the card was 2 years old.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:50 AM on Dec. 30, 2008