How to get over several loved ones Deaths?

I've lost several loved ones! So I have hardly any left.. They're too fast, soon, close together... & I find myself really Down! How do you cope? How do you go on??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• You just need to pray and believe that they are in a better place. Everyone is going to die someday. Dont let it get you down. I went through something similar when a good friend of mines brother passed away. It just makes you really sad. Think about all the people who are still here and try to do things that make you happy and that you know would make the ones you have lost happy.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Try not to think about things in a negative way. These people loved you, they did lots of great things while they were here, and you had a great time together. It's never going to be EASY, and you'll always miss them, but try to think of the good things. Talk about fun times you had together, but don't linger on "I'll never get to see them again." That's the great thing about having memories... you can always "be with" that person in your head and in your heart.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I am so sorry to hear that you are going through so much. I hope that you have lots of support and many people who you can share your feelings and thoughts with. I think if possible, it may also do some good to see a counselor depending on how hard it is becoming to deal with. I know a counselor can lend an ear and may be able to help you cope in a new way..
    Caitlynsmommy07

Answer by Caitlynsmommy07 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I am sorry for your feeling this way after losing so many loved ones.

I just lost my grandfather, who raised me, about 3 weeks ago. I know that I will see him again because he believed in Christ as do I. I also believe that when one dies they have completed God's purpose for them. I think you have to have faith and believe things happen the way they do for a specific reason known only to God.
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Two years ago I lost my Grandfather, a puppy and my Daddy in a 3 month spna of time. It was difficult & streessful. I Just had to rely on my faith & remeber that God is good and He will always comfort & prodie for me.
    '
    leannamama

Answer by leannamama at 12:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• As a psychic who senses the presence of the departed I can only give this message. Their life goes on, even if it's in a different--and wonderful--new form. They are the same people they were before they passed and they are around you all the time--pets, too. The separation is hard, but you had the comfort and joy of their presense and, if you know how to listen, you can even have it now. And what they gave you is going to be in your soul to the end of time. That is the unique gift that human beings give each other. It's our purpose here.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• time heals,prayer helps..lift ur heart to Jesus he will walk you though it.I lost my son 12 yrs ago and i couldnt deal with his loss till i found the lord
    MySaviorMyGod

Answer by MySaviorMyGod at 3:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2008