Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a lump

I found two lumps (pimple like) on my vagina. I am worried about going to the doctor because of costs. Anyone else have this or know of what it might be?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Health

Answers (3)
  • i had them and they were ingrown hairs!!!

    Answer by cameron536 at 6:43 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

  • Cleanse each bump with rubbing alchohol after a normal shower or bath (be sure to rinse well after each) and leave alone. Wear cotton underpants so your perineum can "breathe."
    If they become larger, sore, open, or ooze anything - or if you start to notice more appear - do not have sexual relations and see your physician right away.

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

  • May be boils. If they start hurting in a couple days, they'll soon burst and drain. Treat with a tea tree oil.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
please help

Next question overall (Relationships)
my hubby got caught