Has anyone used Acai Berry to help loose weight? Any stories or suggestions would be great!

betsystipo

Asked by betsystipo at 6:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I use FORM. No Drugs, Stimulants or Herbs. www.skinnymaker.com
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I just had the chance to try Mona Vie. The product is 40% Acai Berry and is freeze dried within something like 48 hours to preserve the antioxidants. I was not using it to lose weight but I will say that I felt more energetic and was impressed with it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. I know you can sign up to be a distributor and then get it at a discount but with this economy I'm not sure that others would go for it? What have you heard or is it a different product that you are looking at?
    Free2bmom

Answer by Free2bmom at 11:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I have read many things on this on twitter. If you take the Colon Cleanse first thing in the morning, then in the afternoon take Acai with Noni, then again at night take your colon cleanse. It directed me to a free trial of all three vitamins, but when I read the fine print it was like $80 a bottle if you didn't return or cancel after 1 week. Who is going to notice any difference after 1 week!? I went to GNC where I found the same thing MUCH cheaper, I think a couple of them were even on sale! I spent probably $80 on all three!
    I have noticed any difference, but then again, it is hard for me to remember to take them!
    martwins

Answer by martwins at 9:33 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• That Mona Vie is a scam. It got my MIL an d it can get you, too. Not to mention, it taste horrible. You're going to see a lot of people plugging it...If you look deeper those are the people that were duke into selling it and need to pass it on to you.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 6:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2009