Does your baby beat you up?

My almost five month old has been kicking, hitting, and pinching mostly just me. A lot times it's while he is nursing. There's no malice to it, it's like he doesn't even know he's doing it but he is really hitting hard! Does anyone else have a baby or know of a baby like this!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my daughter nurses, she pinches and rolls my other nipple between her fingers. I smack her hands away but Ithink it must be a sub conscience thing, cause I can distract her with tv, but she reaches her hand up without even looking. WEll, guess thats what I get for not wearing clothes. LOL Wait till he gets bigger. I get cars driven across my face and bears nursing on the other side and cheerios scooted and squirted with milk. LOL Ah, the joys of nursing a toddler. Just wait, mama.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 9:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My son kicks me when I'm trying to go to sleep. Ah! So annoying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Mine does that. He actually lays with his arm pulled back like he's ready to sock me. He was incredibly active when I was pregnant, too.
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 9:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Mine does too. She punches and pinches me and her gramma all the time. She rolls the opposite nipple shes nursing on too navy-wife. It drives me crazy! If I don't cover it up immediately after switching nipples she does it and it does seem like a sub-conscious thing - I'm glad you said that - I didnt know if it was a common thing lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• hahaha this actually made me laugh really hard. Not bc its funny but bc my son does the same thing!!!!!!!!! I dont nurse him but hes 5 months and he has bloodied my nose, pull out my hair...hes a rough lil jerk. I love him though. Sometimes I laugh it off. Other time I gently get ahold of his hands or feet and say no, then turn him away to where he cant get to me. He gets mad at that. But hes learned when I look at him, to quit.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:03 AM on Dec. 30, 2008