Any suggestions/tips/advice on conceiving? Hubby and I have been trying for almost two yrs now, and no such luck yet!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried charting?
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• i know this will sound wierd but i didnt get pregnant for awhile until my bf started taking one a day mens formula. after that the next month i got pregnant
    myworldisbella

Answer by myworldisbella at 11:13 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• My husband and I tried for 2yrs as well...
    I decided to "quit" trying so hard we went on a mini vacation to a hotel with a Jacuzzi and just relaxed! Bam I got pregnant that night. And I have several friends that did that after trying for a long time and ended up getting pregnant. Its a suggestion.
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• When trying to concieve it is always a good tip to write down your dates of ovulation, this will be helpful knowing the dates you can get pregnant on.

Get healthy, eat right, and quit smoker if you are a smoker, also cut out the alcohol. A bad diet, nicotine, and alcohol all are factors that decrease your success in concieving.
    Try having sex with a pillow placed below your buttocks, this elevates the vagina and most people seem to think it helps. Have sex in the missionary position. Do not have sex standing up or being ontop.

Also I would reccomend, don't go at it like a bunch of rabbits trying for a baby. It will be great fun at first but with time, if you don't concieve right away, it will get old and boring. Make love, relax, and put some romance into your trying to convieve.

If you don't concieve within 1 full year of trying for a child, they recomend going to see a fertility doctor.
    JeccaBug

Answer by JeccaBug at 11:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Stop trying... make sex fun again. I know you probably won't be able to NOT think about making a baby at this point, so you'll have to try new things. Get a little crazy... have sex in the kitchen, in the car, try new positions. Or maybe it's time to see a doctor??
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• STOP TRYING!!!!!
    JamesMommy586

Answer by JamesMommy586 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Hi! My hubby and I had the same problem!! My dr had us charting using kits and all of the other good stuff! But nothing worked either! I read online before that sex every other day is the way to go! We tried that, and FORGOT about trying having a baby and just enjoying each other, and then out of the blue it happened!
    When you least expect it, it happens!! Good luck!!
    MrsJ05

Answer by MrsJ05 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 19, 2008