What did you almost name your kids?

When I found out I was having twins I told everyone their names were going to be oops and uh-oh. Then it went to Charlotte and Cassidy. Ended up with Anna and Cassondra.

What did you want to name your kids, and what did you?

dle4125

Asked by dle4125 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was going to name my son Corbet Cash and call him "Corby". However, my grandmother stated that she was calling him "Cash" no matter what since she loved that name. So we just reversed his name and he is Cash Corbet.

Sidenote........the name "Cash" was decided upon by my husband after I spent weeks in the hospital with Hyperemisis Gravidarum (extreme morning sickness)....LOL! He was paying hospital bills and stated....."We should name this kid "Cash" he is costing enough of it!"
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 12:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My sister was dead set on having a girl and is OBSESSED with harry potter. It was right when the first movies had come out. Thank God he was a boy, she was gonna name her girl Harmiany Lee Marie. She had a boy and names him Corey Junior and we call him C.J.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 9:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• miranda nikole is my daughters name i almost named her kaitlyn marie. bailey shea is my other daughter and i almost named her erika elizabeth.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I named my first son what I wanted to name him, Ethan Thomas. My ex husband wanted to name our second son Banner. I knew that his middle name was going to be Wayne. We finally agreed on Logan. When I was pregnang with my daughter, me and my fiance, now husband, had a few names picked. I picked her middle name Marie. I liked Annie and Grace. He liked Audrey or Aubrey. He finally decided on Brooke. And wouldnt you know that after she was born he wanted to change her name to Megan lol.
    mommie020308

Answer by mommie020308 at 9:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• my sons name is Abraham I almost named him Avant but his brothers names are I'zake and Jacob go fig lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• it was a toss up between Mason Ernest Walter (ernest his grandpa walter my grandpa) and Landon Michael. We did Mason. I'm not crazy over the middle names but i wanted to be strong and mean something and these are two of the strongest men we know. my granny and papaw ALWAYS had me when i was younger and i looked at my papaw like my dad. If we have another boy someday it will probably be Landon Michael (my dads name is Michael)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My daughters name is Lillie Renae and I almost named her Elli Robin and if she would have been a boy Logan Atom. (My brothers name is Atom)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• my sons name is Aidan we were going to name him nathan but I like his name so much more.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:46 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• my daughters name is Bryanne (bree-anne) elizabeth...at first she was going to be Elizabeth (me and my mom had a joke about calling her lizzie the lizard..) but i couldnt think of a good middle name...then i found Bryanne and in my head it sounded right...so she is Bryanne Elizabeth
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 9:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I wanted to name my daughter brynn nicole or bryce nicole but my hubby didnt like either one so we ended up naming her Brianna Lynn. If my son had been a girl we would have named him Dixie Faith.
    willandbrismom

Answer by willandbrismom at 9:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2008