Why call it a "bailout" for big corporations?

Why not call it what it is- "Corporate Welfare". The slogan can be "Welfare, not just for the poor any more."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• lmao...LOVE IT! So true too..
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 9:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• why not call this the repeat question ....corporate welfare ...who cares I understand you are up set but think about the little guy who has no control over this and needs his 40 hour a week job to support his family

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Meow, Anon 952 am.

This is the end of Capitalism as we know it. When phrases like this are in the Wall Street Journal, you know the country is in major trouble.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yep, that about sums it up. Who is it really helping?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Well I think the bailouts for any company is a load of crap. They could care less about us. Why should we care that they are loosing money ??
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Posting it in the WSJ was your tip off the world was in trouble? That makes me chuckle.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• What is the WSJ?
    Anonymous

• Oh, DUH! LOL.
    Anonymous

• I love it, as for anon who said , "why not call this the repeat question ....corporate welfare ...who cares I understand you are up set but think about the little guy who has no control over this and needs his 40 hour a week job to support his family" that's why she's making fun of it.. because there are people out there that work 40 hours a week and are still in shit... it was suppose to be a joke bashing the "bail out" people for the rest of us small timers.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008