when you have sex do you think about c-m ?

like I wonder what we will talk about tomorrow I did last night I was like uuuhhh hurry up I am tired lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ummm cant say that i do. you must have a boring sex life. haha :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• what is c-m?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• cafemom
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• no i dont
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

•  for some reason last night I was like humm I wonder what to post tomorrow he was taking his time and I was tired lol BTW this is not every time just happened last night lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Lol, no. It usually gets hot n' heavy in our room and cm is not something that even crosses my mind.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I cant say that I have...lol...don't usually have time to think.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• lol, that hasn't happened to me yet. I have had times when my mind wandered to other things though. I think it means the sex life needs a little boost, a little more fore-play to get the mood right. Hard to have time for all of that when you finally just got the kids to sleep and you have a little time but your tired and not really in the mood.
    AprilD32

Answer by AprilD32 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• LOL!! I was wondering what "CM" in regards to sex was, too! LOL I thought it was something kinky that hubby and I haven't tried yet! LOL In regards to your question, nope, I don't think of CM when we're playing around. : )
    PiggyBug

Answer by PiggyBug at 10:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Sometimes i do...LOL, like if i am trying out a move i read about on here or if he does something that reminds me of something i read. But defiantly not every time, no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2008