advice on car seats. Looking at britax brand for my 7mo old 20lb boy. Have suv. Leaning toward diplomat as we have to change vehicles often or better to go with boulevard. my town does not carry this brand so unable to test one out. Any advice?

mamacay

Asked by mamacay at 9:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Travel

• Hi ,I have 3 year old triplets and I recomend the boulevard model over the Marathon- (we have both models ) The boulevard is much easier to adjust the shoulder harness straps as they grow vs the marathon- It's a dial that you just turn, it lets you get the perfect height vs. 4 slots - I hope that makes sense. They are both good car seats so wich ever you choose your son will be comfy and safe :)
    SherylR

Answer by SherylR at 11:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I love the boulevard. We have 4 of them. Our youngest was rear facing until 18 months and our oldest still fits into his at 5. He is 42 inches and about 38 lbs.
    There are some great online stores where you can normally get free shipping or good deals on britax. Let me know if you need any help.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2009