Do you cook the same foods over and over again .....

I have to think of new things to cook I am so tired of the same thing lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I am looking for new things too. You tell me first what you cook, lol.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• lol i do.. these are my usuals. chicken baked in Italian dressing, kielbasi, bratwursts, pork chops, scalloped potatoes and ham, tacos and chili =) this is my menu haha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• on any given week ...steak..chicken...pork chops.....hamburgers...lol its like umm ok chicken again maybe I need to spice up the side dishes lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• OMG yes... probably being is my b/f and I can't agree on anything other then what we already eat... or more so he just doesn't agree to anything other then what we already eat! Eat eat lots of hamburger helper... I'm to the point where I cook it for him and eat something else. Like chicken alfredo... YUM
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 9:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Lets see if i can remember everything now. Meatloaf, pork chops, chicken fried rice, baked chicken, hamburgers, hot-dogs, spaghetti, kielbasa and kraut that I cook all day in the crock pot, tacos and beef roast once in awhile. I do need different side dishes.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Oh yes chicken alfredo is good. I cooked that a few times and was surprised even my picky eater liked it.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:03 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• lol krazyash must be from the midwest too, because that sounds about the same as at my house. I think I'm going to make some hamburger gravy and mashed potatoes tonight to change things up...my mom used to make it growing up, and its good and easy.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I am bored too, but I am avoiding too much weight gain with this pregnancy (gained 87lbs the 1st time) so I have the blandest of blad diets. None of the food I eat contains salt and I limit sugar intake. Its tough, but I am doing SO much better this time and it will be a lot easier to lose it. Mostly, we eat chicken and fish with a mrs. dash spice and usually way too much lemon lol. A salad, and a veggie. Salads have yucky dressing like a low-fat vinigrette, and veggies with nothing on them. Once a week we have beef....oh joy!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I got a 7 quart crock pot for x-mas I am going to try and cook different foods my crock pot broke about 6 months ago but I did like it lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yeah....anything with the word 'helper' in it....LOL....My kids know that if they complain, they don't get any "helper".
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2008