Chore web site for children?

Does any one know of a good web site that will orginize a chore chart for your children? I want to beging getting my children into good habits. Like making there beds, teeth, helping with the dog so on! Thanks

jem102675

Asked by jem102675 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Kids' Health

• flylady.net has a kids section. It is cute.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• we just made one. we listed the chores on the left and put the days of the week on top and made colums. one day a week was a free day they could choose wich day each week they wanted off. each day I would put a check of the chore they completed. ie....make bed, take out trash,etc....at the bottom was weekly chores. they only had to be done once a week. ie...vacum their room, clean glass doors etc....My son liked the fact that he could choose what day of the week the weekly chore had to be done. the daily chores were the fun part. when we made the chart, I let him help list the 5 chores that had to be done everyday. It has worked out great. good luck
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 10:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• We made our own, it's a checklist Mondat through Friday listed on the top and the things they need to do listed down the side. We laminated the carts bought the kids their own dry erase markers and a cloipboard. Now they both (6 and 9 years old) love to check off the things they have done throughout the morning.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:52 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Sorry about the typos...I was in a hurry
    happyathomemum