Good birth control

I currently have the Mirena IUD and I have been having some side effects I do not like. I am searchiing for a new bc and wonder what is a good birth control. I have a doc appt this afternoon to go over this with my doctor but want some advice from you ladies.

sent4u5041

Asked by sent4u5041 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Health

• is there sucha thing?! LOL i've only tried the pill for a few months and it made me sick and made gave me diarrhea and terrible diarrhea cramps to the point where i would think i was going to pass out. i quit taking it and i'm too scared to take birth control again.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yea thats what I think too...LOL. I just knwo I need something not the IUD and not the pill.
    sent4u5041

Answer by sent4u5041 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Is your DH/SO opposed to condoms or vasectomy? My ex got a vasectomy and I never had to worry about bc. Fabulous! Now that I'm no longer with him, it's an issue again...especially since I'm diabetic, I don't have too many options. Fortunately, my fiance' is wonderful and takes care of the bc so I don't have to go on anything.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 4:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2008