Anyone else just miserable today?

I have been sick for a few days and this is the sickest I have been in like 5 years. I am all stuffed up but my nose and throat are dry. I have a barking caugh that hurts when I caugh like a lung is trying to make its way out of me through my mouth. The caugh is so strong is making my back hurt. Light hurts my eyes. Got a mad headache! And a small 100.2 fever. Naturally, I had to be pregnant during all of this so now I get even less sleep. Just miserable! Oh, and cant take anything that works worth a darn. Ohhh tylenol and caugh drops.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 10:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Im just realyl tired at work... i cant keep my eyes open....... ugh...and im a little nauseated
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Don't worry be happy!!! : ) : ) : ) Drink lots of orange juice... or try to and sleep sleep sleep! And try taking a hot shower... warm showers always help to make me feel better... the steam : )
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I hope you fell better soon !!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2008