pregnant

i wanna know wat could i do to get rid of a real bad cold and now dat i am sick i feel like my morning sickness is gettin worser.. my nose is stopped up and my back and head really hurts.. my feet are startin to hut a lil its like i gettin tired of walking after sometime

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• being pregnant with a cold stinks drink lots of fluids get lots of rest use any nose spray you can being pregnant and just relax
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• When I was 3 or 4 months pregnant I had a really nasty cold, but really theres nothing you can do about it besides take something to cover up the symptoms Call your DRs office and someone there will recommend a cold remedy, mine recommended tylenol cold.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My doctor told me I could take Robutussin-NON DROWSY-it has to say that on the bottle. It took a little longer for it to go away but it helped.
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 4:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2008