Any good exercise tips with a baby in the winter?

I have a small place, and my daughter is 11 months old. It is fiercely cold (anywhere from teens to negative temps) and snowy here. I need to start exercising again as I just realized I had a hard time getting into my work clothes yesterday. Thanks ladies.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• DANCE with your baby. I used to put her in a front pack and put on my favorite stuff and just go for it. As she got bigger she danced with me too.

Also look into mommy and me tapes. They use your baby as a weight. .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• do lunges and squats while holding your baby. i like jumping rope or even faking jumping rope. anything that gets your heart rate up will help in some way
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I just got a gym membership and they have a free daycare. You get to work out and your baby gets to play with other little ones. I also bought some dvds for home work outs. Target has a good selection. If you look hard enough there are some exercise dvds that let you work out with your baby or toddler.
    kmstanfo

Answer by kmstanfo at 11:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Try the ten minute trainer with Tony Horton! Pop in the DVD or tape while baby is napping. In 10 minutes you have an awesome workout!
    Check it out at www.beachbodycoach.com/coachmom

Major workout in 10 minutes leaving plenty of time for a nap as well!
    People are loving that they can get a great workout in such a short amount of time!
    tlcbran

Answer by tlcbran at 3:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• lovinangles; has the right idea... With my first i danced everyday for thirty mins and lost all my weight fast (you got to love the eletric slide)... lol
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2008