• In the Spotlight:

is anyone happy its almost income tax time

I am I went to H&R site to see what we were getting back I am allready adding up bills to pay off credit cards etc etc I would love to just save it all or go on a shopping spree ...ok wake up now lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm glad it's close too. I don't use places like that for my taxes...I do them on the computer for a MUCH smaller fee! More money for us!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yes oh so happy... I'm probably going to use mine to pay off debt which isn't much fun but it needs to be done... and I'll be that much closer to debt free.. which would be great!
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:21 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• first off i don't know if you have gone to HR before but i have heard nothing but terrible things about them!!

second i hate being an adult and being excited about tax time. haha :) lol i'm not wasting any time this year. =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Oh yes computer does have a lot smaller fees!
    dtetz

• well we dont go to H&R but I use their calculator to get a estimate on what we are getting back lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I too can't wait to get caught back up on bills....it's very appropriate that taxes are right after Christmas! We go to H&R block & their fees are nuts but we are usually in NEED of the money and they will write you a check on the spot (if you qualify).
    jencat82

Answer by jencat82 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• yes we go to Liberty tax and pay about 200 but get a check the same day they are cheaper than H&R but I agree times are tough and we need money

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I am and I'm not. I like to get that money back (if we get any...hubby only paid taxes on his pay since August, the rest was tax free because he was on Worker's Comp for a back injury so I'm not sure how much we are getting back). But I HATE doing taxes. It's just a pain and gives me a headache.
    I usually do them online and file for free and we have our money in our account in a week or two.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• YES! Ours should be big enough for a big down payment on a house so I am excited to see!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yes just want out from under these bills. Then have a bit of fun with what is left...like braces for the DD lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:54 AM on Dec. 30, 2008