Where are they?

I know the dryer eats the socks, but who in the world is stealing the spoons?

What goes missing in your house?

dle4125

Asked by dle4125 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• omg yea what the hell i even bought plastic silverware for the kids to use and it is all gone i just bought it where does everything go. there has to be a black hole in my home with all this missing shit
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Scissors always gom missing in our house!
    Mommy2Dallas731

Answer by Mommy2Dallas731 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• lol socks spoons and forks I dont get it

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I too lose silverware!!! I think they might get thrown away with take out boxes.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 10:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• lol I think my kids throw away the paper plates and forks to lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• OMG! My spoons too! I need new flatware period. I think I am down to 3 or 4 spoons total. Spoon fairy I guess.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 10:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• YES, My spoons disappear too! My mom says the kids must be digging in the yard with them except my kids don't do that. I've had to purchase more spoons, and forks now that I think of it. It's one of those mysteries that may never be fully explained. . .

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I'm visited by the "sock fairy", the "untensil fairy", and most recently, the "pencil and pen fairy". I home school and know that I bought boxes and boxes of pens and pencils and yet, the only ones the kids can find are the chewed up, dried out, no-eraser kind. LOL
    Elicia35

Answer by Elicia35 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• hairties, and I am the only one in the house who uses hairties... considering my husband and I only have a son who is by the way only 5 months. I always put them beside the bed or in the bathroom, Where did they go?
    Mommy4Nicholas

Answer by Mommy4Nicholas at 11:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Mostly socks. I put my 2yo's laundry away yesterday and she had 10 socks without a match...WTH! She wore most of them in the last 2 weeks, too. Same thing happens with my older 2 girls. They can NEVER find their school socks (they wear uniforms and can only wear white, navy or green knee highs or cuffed socks). I had to move them all into my room so I could keep track of them and still can't find them all.
    We used to have some kind of binky monster when the kids were little. Those things disappeared left and right never to be seen again. And we had both pair of kitchen scissors disappear in 1 week and the kids all swear they didn't touch them. Grrr.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2008