Do you have problems with your Child Support office I do all the time ohh they make me so mad

No matter what I can not win with them .....lol I know I picked him but they make me so mad at times lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh, we can never get a live person on the phone...if we have to go down there, we can never talk privately...you basically yell your business through the window between their office and the waiting room where everyone can hear. The message on the enforcement officer's voicemail says "due to the high volume of calls, I will never answer the phone, just return messages and that might take up to a week". I am only ordered $86/month and in three years, he has paid $11 total...and that was broken up over 4 checks. The last check (for $1.85) that I received was in July...before that was October of last year.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Cont...They don't do anything about it. Every time we have a "show cause" hearing, he is allowed to report over the phone, they make threats they never follow on, and I may or may not be there because most of the time they dont even notify me that there will be one! They wont let him sign off and let my SO that has been her father for the last 3 years adopt her though...not til we've been married a year. It is INSANE to deal with these people!
    kabbot01

• I understand she tells me I can not get a good address on him to serve him ohh they make me so mad than she said I got a good address in OCT I called to see what was going on and she was like oh well I have to prepare order to give to courts and guess what he moved errrrr...lol thanks for the vent lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Trust me it works the same with both sexes! My DH has problems with getting answers also! We have half custody of my DH son and things with CS really sucks. Half the time we just figure out the situation between the two families! So we were wondering if we have to be paying that R & D fee, for what reason is this?
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Mine are good. They waited 2 months and didnt get any money from him so they found out where he works and started taking it out of his checks then depositing it in my acct:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2008