EEeeekkk! The Muppets eyeshadow palette from TheBalm. Have you seen it?

Do you love it???  I could barely contain myself when I saw the pictures and shadow names.  They're only making 1000 of them, and more than half of them are already gone through pre-order(and selling on ebay for $150).

If you haven't seen it Temptalia has a great review up here: http://www.temptalia.com/thebalm-cast-your-shadow-face-palette-review-photos-swatches-part-1

I love TheBalm, and it's been showing up a lot at TJ Maxx and Marshall's lately.  Score!!!

desert_diva

Asked by desert_diva at 11:39 AM on Sep. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i don't like make up enough to pay $150 for it, idc how limited it is....i find it hard enough to spend 5 bucks on eyeshadow and i won't unless i have extra money or just love the colors
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 5, 2011

• Those are pretty awesome. But I don't wear makeup that much, so I don't think I'd spend that much money on them. Not even the original price of $44.50. Too pricey for something I'd wear maybe once every 2-3 months.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2011

• I'm so bad. Not only did I get one on pre-order, I went to TJ and bought TheBalm and The Beautiful because it's the same palette with different cover art(and $20) just so I don't have to use my Muppet palette. I have such amazing childhood memories of The Muppet Show, and had a big stash of 'fun money' come in at just the right time. I *had* to have it in my stash so that every time I open my makeup drawer I get a rush of Grandpa memories.

I know the company was playing off that sense of nostalgia, and they got me hook, line and sinker!!!
    desert_diva

Comment by desert_diva (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2011

• don't wear makeup and the colors are nice but i will stick to the muppets collection from opi.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2011

• Cool but no
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 7:50 AM on Aug. 18, 2012