I should be posting in the TTC but maybe since you all are preggo you can help me PLease please

I am 8DPO and my boobs hurt alot- i am very achy in my lower abs

but something I never seen 1 week before AF is an extreme amount of discharge that looks like lotion- alot of it when i went to wee on the tissue- I am ttc and have been told its a good sign of being preggo- I have so many symptoms i have never had but that was the one that stunned me the most- Please help

cdonovan612

Asked by cdonovan612 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well with me...when I became pregnant I actually got very dry until about the 2nd month. and the other symptoms could be from pre period. But if your trying I hope it turns out for you!! Good luck
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008