Where can i buy leggings sets?

I want some cute long shirt/tunic/dress sets that you wear with leggings. I have found alot of sights that I can buy them seperatly but am confused as to which to buy, tunic, long shirts, or dresses. Is there a place that i can buy the set, so i know that what Im getting is supposed to be worn together? Or what exactly should I buy so i know it is long enough, but not too long and will look good with leggings?

asholan_07

Asked by asholan_07 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• i buy alot of my long shirts to wear with leggins from express. i never pay full price. i just bought two shirts from express and both together were only like 30ish dollars. if the shirt i slong enough to completely cover your butt you can wear it with leggings :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• target has lots of this stuff
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2008