Do you think Casey Anthoney should be able to attend her daughter's funeral?

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 10:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I do think Casey Anthony killed Caylee. I think she is a cold, heartless b*itch. On that grounds, I would not want her to be able to go to Caylee's ceremony.

However, legally, she should be able to. We do not want a precedent set where an accused person could be prevented from attending such an event. Imagine if a mother were accused of such a crime, and it was later proved to be accidental. I do NOT think this is true in the Anthony case, but we have to be careful of setting precedents.

Cam
    cam.i.am

Answer by cam.i.am at 11:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• No. I think she should be locked up ASAP. I know it sounds judgemental, but I really think she killed her.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 10:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• No Way, she killed her and should be killed herself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• nope and i think when she gets in jail she needs to have her daughters pictures hung and completely COVER her walls and something over top of them so she cant rip them off. so she has to stare at that beautiful baby girl for the rest of her life
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• BTW she is already in jail being held on the chargers of murder among various other things....
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 10:58 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• No way. She killed her daughter. She does not deserve that. The rest of the family needs to be able to have some peace and say goodbye to the little girl without that monster there.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 10:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• heck no she shouldnt be allowed to go she didnt care about her when she killed her why pretend you care now? Honestly i think the grandparents knew the whole time and they shouldnt be allowed to attend either IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I don't think she should be able to go either...I was just curious how others felt.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 11:02 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• No I do not think she should be allowed to go! She did nothing for that first month that her daughter was missing! If that were any normal mother I know I would have called the police right away that minute! So No is my answer!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• No I do not agree she should go if she killed her

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2008