What can i do to better my chances of getting pregnant after 1 1/2 years of taking depo shots?and is there any way to know if the meds. have worn off ?

im 28 my last shot was in may 08 i started having regular menstral cycles in nov 08

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I took depo for 3years straight i stoped taking it and wasnt pregnant for a year and a half later. Your body will ovulate when its ready it does take a bit longer sometimes not always to get pregnant after being on the depo just be patient. Your period just came back let it get in a good cycle it will happen.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I was on depo for 5yrs got off it and 5m later i was preggo, took it for another five yrs and was preggo in a month... Its all up to your body...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 30, 2008