Are my chances good for PREGNANCY???

My husband and I had intercourse the 3 days before the test said I was ovulating. We then had intercourse 1 time while I was ovulating. Are my chances good? Last month we had no idea when I was ovulating so this month when the test said I was, I felt some relief! I think we should have had intercourse more than once while I was ovualting but I am not sure. Any information will be so greatly appreciated!!

jenh33081

Asked by jenh33081 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes i think your chances are good, but dont get too worked up over it. I used those tests the last 3 months and im still ttc. It takes time for some ppl.
    AustynsMomma07

Answer by AustynsMomma07 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Count 10 days from the day you start your period, have sex every other day for a week...great chances of getting prego. Workrd first try for us!
    Mommy2Dallas731

Answer by Mommy2Dallas731 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• What is ttc?? sorry, I am new to this site. What I find weird is, the test said I was ovualting but the cramps didnt come till 2-3 days after I ovulated. Could the test be wrong?
    jenh33081

Answer by jenh33081 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• ttc = trying to concieve
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• your chances of getting pregnant this time seem good.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• What people may forget is that a positive result on an OPK does NOT mean you are ovulating THAT DAY. OPKs detect a rise in your LH, which occurs a day or two before you actually ovulate. When you get a positive result on the OPK, you should have sex that day and the next day for optimum chances of getting pregnant. Good luck!
    patsfan013

Answer by patsfan013 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2008