What do you think about this?

I started a photography business and just built my own website. Please tell me what you think about it. Please be extremely honest! Thanks ladies! The Web address is www.amandamullinsphotography.com

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Money & Work

• I think it looks very nice, I looked at the photo's you took and you've done a good job. I wish you luck in your new business.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I personally would put the "Amanda Mullins Photography" in larger letters, it was a little bit too small. I also wanted to mention with Synthasite, it is best to upload your pics and use the picnik to resize them to 463 x 400. Anyway, that is the size someone passed on to me and it has been very useful.. Otherwise, I love it. Very pretty site! Lot of luck to you and please note I am not saying any changes have to be made, I just wanted to let you know the sizes someone had told me about.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Thank you both very much for your answers they are very appreciated, I wanted to get unbiased opinions lol I know all these ladies will be very honest and that what I need and appreciate !!! :0) Thanks!
    Anonymous

• Site looks great, I agree your name should be bigger! I also like your packages. The first year package is very creative. Great Job!!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 2:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I agree with the name of the Company being much larger!!! It's very nice other than that...Good luck in your future business endeavors!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Great site, I would make the Business Name bigger and change the font perhaps, it looked a little blurry or difficult to read. Other than that great job.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 1:43 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• THank all of you ladies for your input!!! I will definantely be making changes, thanks for all of your help :0) HAppy New Year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2009