wow I would be so scared would you

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/11301348

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• That would freak me out to find someone living in my attic.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Creepy..but it could have been an onion spider named Willie Nelson who shaves every couple of days. Maybe I watch a little too much Aqua Teen Hunger Force. That's the first thing that came to my mind..that and the CSI episode where the guy was hiding out in the woman's attic before he killed her.

Luckily nobody was hurt by this incident. It's scary to even think about though..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Omg I would never ever be able to sleep again! It gives me the heebie jeebies to think about!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• What creeps me out the most is that there was only one common attic space for the duplex. Anyone in one home could easily get in the other. I thought there was supposed to be a firewall between the two.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I thought that was creepy as well, kaycee14. I am glad that we live in an older home b/c we can hear anything and everything from the attic and basement. It used to drive me insane but after hearing this story I'm pretty thankful for that.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I would move, now that I knew how easily compromised my safety and my family's safety was. Not to mention I would need therapy to cure the heebie-jeebies.

mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• wow... we have a joint attic with our neighbors but you can only get in from our side.. so that gives me a little relief.. you better believe I'll be ging up there with a flashlight next time I hear wierd noises tho instead of assuming its our friendly neighborhood mice and squirrels!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• It really freaked me out, since our first apartment shared an attic with 9 other units. No firewalls, no division. In fact, our neighbor (a good friend of ours) had locked himself out of his house, and got in by going up through our attic door, and down through his into his apartment.
    We're not there any more, but the thought that could have been us freaked me out.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 1:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• woah....creepy
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I hope no one is living in my attic - my 14 YO's bedroom is up there!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008