what would you do? frrustrated need advice on rude neighbors

ok so we moved from an apt to a duplex in july ..we only have1 washer and dryer and it was causing issues so my nieghobr came to me and sadi we needed to agree on times.. since i am sahm i told her i would do it during the day til4 and they could it after 4 and id do it on sat and they could on sun and she said fine.. well the kids are off school this week and have been taking my still wet clothes out of the dryer and throwing them on the floor to put theres in .. y not put em on the table but that is still rude.. anyways they have also been doing it on sat ... and even when they are in school they get home and start at 1 i still have 3 hrs left.. i have metnioned this to their mother and she doesnt care.. not to metnion we have to share yard work and they have done NONE of it landlord acnt do anything cuz its not a lease violation HELP!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• AN EYE FOR AN EYE. I KNOW IT IS RUDE, BUT TRY DOING HER THE SAME WAY. PERHAPES THEN SHE WILL SEE YOUR SIDE OF THINGS. HOW RUDE AND NASTY OF HER TO PUT YOUR CLEAN GARMENTS ON THE FLOOR. WHAT A B****. GOOD LUCK. THE LAND LORD NEEDS TO GET ON HIS STUFF BEFORE HE LOSSES A GOOD RENTER.
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 12:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I'm a bitch so I would throw their clothes out in the yard and finish doing my laundry.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• time to move after lease is up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I'd consider going to a laundry mat till after the kids get back in school just to keep the peace. I'd never leave my laundry unattended either, if you're paying by the load, then I'd have a major problem with someone throwing my clothes on the floor wet or dry.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:48 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Well, I guess that I would do my clothes in the morning and get them out before the kids are out of school. I would do them only when the kids are in school. To trow the clothes on the floor is spitful and not the right thing to do. If there are members of their family home at 1:00 and you are taking from morning till 4:00 and yet they only get from 4:00 till 10:00 considering going to bed for work then that does not seem fair. They are deffinatly going to be home on the weekends so why are you taking the two days that most working families use the washer? I would think that you did not give her a very good time table and that is what they are saying. Though not in a good way. write down the amount of time that you are at home and the amount of time that you have to wash and then the amount that they are at home and when they can wash then look at it and decided if you have made a good time request of them?
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 12:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• oh and on the yard work. Only do your side or half of the yard work. When there is no one doing it then they will have to.
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 12:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• well consdiering she doesnt even get home til 7 and hre hubby gets home at moidnight and she up until at least 1 or 2 i dint think it swas bad and we each took 1 weekend day i didnt take em both.. she aLSO WORKS SATURDAYS! and i cant just do half the yrad work cuz our yards not set up that way and i dont want my son trippin on the ice
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• If I were you my neighbors would be havin to pick THEIR crap up off the floor!
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• OK so I am going to try to be the good person again. You are talking about what time she gets home and her husband but it looks like the kids get home before and they are probably asked to do the work. Would you want to get home at 7:00 and have to do the laundry or do it on your one day off. Still to me (and I asked my husband and he said the same thing) that you did not take all things into consideration. When I lived in an apt. I watched the peek times so I would not get in the way of those that worked. I did my clothes on the weekdays in the mornings. No I was not perfect but I expected for someone to take my clothes out if I left them to long. Never had them thrown on the floor that is rude. Maybe you could ask the KIDS that if you still have clothes in there they could come and ask you.
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 6:38 AM on Dec. 31, 2008