for those of you who have dogs do there farts stink REALLY bad?

seriously my dogs farts smell like he just went poop.. i dk if its whats he eats or if its just being a dog but man makes me gag.. yes im bored son is sleeping and im wating for washer to be done

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pets

• I have a Pit Bull and an American Bulldog and MAN do they ever STINK! I slept on the couch the other night because they were both sleeping on my bedroom floor while my husband was asleep and when I opened the door to go to bed it reeked!! Forget that! I slept comfortably on the couch where it wasn't so smelly, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• yeah... my dog used to fart allot too... even when I had a little dog she farted. it probably has to do with their food and could be prevented with a change in diet. ever heard a cat fart? i've had cats all my life and only one time did i hear one fart.... it was so loud she even scared herself and looked around all wide eyed like she didnt know where it came from... hahaha
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 11:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yes, dog farts are really RANK!
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 1:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I have Feline-Americans who can create toxic green clouds to rival those of any dog. Real silent killers.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 3:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Definately depends on the food. My dog sleeps at the foot of the bed and when he farts it wakes me up from a dead sleep. He also will fart and jump up to smell it and look like he is saying, "where did that come from" so funny
    Johanne

Answer by Johanne at 3:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• ck out the food they are eating. It all has to do with digestion! Canned food is the worse. Or table scraps don't help either. But a little peptobis helps that problem...or yogart is good to settle those anoying smells.
    doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 4:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Mastiffs just stink regardless!!!!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 4:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• o yeah, it's horrible
    nasibaby

Answer by nasibaby at 5:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Oh Yeah!! Her ass stinks big time. Just about as bad as my husbands. Not everyday but I have had to leave the room when she does. Funny thing is when they are loud and she gets weirded out that her ass made noise. LOL
    just1moment

Answer by just1moment at 6:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My dog doesn't fart much, but when he does--oh man! I have to go in another room, it seriously smells worse than if he had pooped in there! It's BAD!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008