3 year old pees on the floor!

So my daughter will be 3 Jan 30th..... She has been potty trained for a while now but all of a sudden she thought it would be great fun to start peeing on the floor... she even takes her clothes off.... Its so weird... Anyone else have this problem...Or any tips on what to do?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 11:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• There's a lot of thing but the one that happened to me was, my son who is 3 also, and has also been potty trained for along time, had been sick and while at the babysitters house was blowing his noise throughout the day and putting the toilet paper in the toilet. When he decided to flush the toilet he flooded it. From then on for like two weeks he was peeing on the floor. I was at a loss. I talk to him and figured out he was afraid. I started asking him more frequently If he had to go and watch for the pee dance knowing he wouldn't go on his own. He started trying to block off the spot where he had done it. So I asked anyone if they had any ideas and they told me to try getting the potty chair back out. And he used that. He just needed time. He was scared and embarrassed.

ashlyamason

Answer by ashlyamason at 4:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My opinion is that this is a discipline problem. If she was potty trained and she has the foresight to remove clothes, then she knows what she is doing. I personally would make her clean up the mess, and tell her how yucky that is.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 11:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2008