• In the Spotlight:

can a woman get pregnant one week before her period ?

hello, some one help me please my period been the same since i was 13 every month give or take 2 to 3 days now iam pregnant and 30 years old i think ia m 12 weeks by my boyfriend when i was 8 weeks i relized i had sleept with an old friend one week before my period but it was pretected sex .this how it goes first day of my period was sep17 ,sep 22 was last day sep 28 and 30 i had unpretcted sex with my boyfriend on oct 1 and 5 again had unpretcted sex with my boyfriend but took plan B the 3rd or 4th of october dont remember when exactly .so on oct 10 had pretected sex with an old friend just cuse the doctor couldnt hear heart beat for the baby she said iam like 11 weeks but my friends say cuse iam over weight thats why the doctor couldnt hear a heart beat any way if its to confusing iam sorry please help thank you toevryone.

grniz723

Asked by grniz723 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have nothing nice to say so all i am going to say is yes, you can get pregnant a week before your period.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Agreed!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 12:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• wooowwww. wow wow that is it just wow
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• maury povich here we come
    Anonymous

• how long have you been a member of cafemom? just curious
    Anonymous

• its possible. if you think the other guy is the father you could always get him tested later on.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Gosh, like this woman really needs people to judge her right now... I know it's a case for Jerry but really she just asked a question and asked for clarification and help. Yes you can pregnant a week before your period and you may want to look into the possibility of genetic testing at birth. Be honest with your boyfriend and handle your affairs like a grown up. Best of luck and congrats! A baby no matter whose is a reason to celebrate.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Really wow, just wow thats all I really have to say! Who needs day time soaps!
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 12:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2008