Household Flea Killer and Pregnancy ?

Ok , so i dont know what happened .. maybe they hatched yesterday or something , but we opened up my boyfriends brothers bedroom and got attacked by fleas ... Im 5 months pregnant . Does anyone know of anything that is safe to use to kill them. I think flea bombs are out of the question though .. Please let me know !
Chauntel

ScarlitBegonias

Asked by ScarlitBegonias at 12:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• the only way you are going to get rid of them is a flea bomb. You need to have your husband do it and when he does you need to leave the house for atleast 3 hours for the day. When you do retrun make sure to open your windows to air the house out.
    We had to flea bomb our house when I was pregnant with my son and the dr told me to just make sure i wasnt the one who let the bomb go and to make sure i wasnt in the house for atleast 3hours after words.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• We had to use a flea bomb when I was pregnat with my son. I had his dad do it, vacuum afterwards and open up all the windows. I just stayed with friends all day and went back that night.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2008