MY HUBBY CHEATED.... NOW

HE LOOKS SO BAD. HE IS LOSING HIS HAIR. HE SMELLS LIKE NEVER BEFORE. HE TAKES SHOWERS, BUT HE STILL SMELLS NOT OF WOMEN, BUT OF MEN ODORS. HE SEEMS REALLY DOWN AND DEPRESSED. HE DOESN'T SEEM TO THINK, SLEEP, EAT, OR EVEN DO THINGS THE WAY HE NORMALY DOES. I AM AFRAID FOR HIM BECAUSE HE REMINDS ME OF THE WAY I USED TO BE. SHOULD I STAY WITH HIM IN HIM DEPRESSED TIME OR SHOULD I WALK AWAY LIKE HE HAS DONE TO ME TIME AND TIME AGAIN? ALSO, COULD THIS BE A PLOY TO GET ME TO STAY WITH HIM? PLEASE HELP ME LADIES. (A BIG THANKS BEFORE HAND)

MIXED

Asked by MIXED at 12:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• SO!!! He's playing the depressed, can't eat, can't sleep role and he's the one that cheated? He wasn't doing that before you found out was he? I say, offer him some help with finding some counseling if he really is that depressed and see what he says. If he takes it...leave him and if he doesn't....definitely leave him.
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 12:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Id leave!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• yes go
    Anonymous

• Why stay so he can cheat again?
    Anonymous

• i'd be gone his stinkin ass would be alot more depressed then he claims he is now
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I don't think anyone can tell u to leave him or not to.U have to answer that yourself. Ask yourself what is important to u and what is it that u want? Can u live happily with someone that cheated on u? Two wrongs don't make things right. If he wasn't there for u when u were down that was his choice. Do u want to deal with his depression? If u don't that okay. He's not a kid he's a grown man. U can't tell him he has to take a shower.My personal opinion is the one who should be hurt is you. So y is he depressed? My own rule of thumb (no bashing to u) is if u chose to deal with a problem don't complain. Hope I was of some help.
    2soon

Answer by 2soon at 12:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• You deserve better. Leave. He doesnt care about how you feel before he chose to cheat on you so why should you care if he is depressed. LEAVE HIS SORRY ASS!!
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• You posted this a long time ago. I remember you.
    Anonymous

• I NEVER POSTED THIS QUESTION BEFORE, IF I DID I WOULDN'T NEED AN ANSWER NOW! BY THE WAY THANKS LADIES WHO DID GIVE ME IMPUT. INSTEAD OF JUST BEING NEGATIVE LIKE ANON. @12:07 AND YES YOU SHOULD REMEMBER ME I COME TO CAFEMOM FOR HELP OFTEN JUST LIKE OTHER MOMS.THATS IS WHAT IT IS HERE FOR RIGHT?
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 1:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Obviously you know him better than anyone else, and trusting him again is your decision. If it were me I'd leave, but I'm not a very trusting person to begin with. GL!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2008