This lady has a great business and just had knee surgery. She is used to being very busy and I think she is having a hard time with having to slow down. If you could give her some encourging words and prayers. You can leave a nice comment on her blog.
http://www.simplyjoycatering.blogspot.com/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would assure her that it's obviously God's plan for her. Also, that her health and well being is more important because she's not really any good to others or her business as well as herself if she's not taking care of herself and resting until she feels up to returning to full speed.

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I said a prayer for her and her family, but didn't see a place where I could post a comment.
    PurpleCristal

Answer by PurpleCristal at 1:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2009