What do you think about swingers?

This is why I ask. On another forum, we have had this discussion and why people think it's right or it's wrong. So, here is the deal, this woman's husband had erectile dysfunction. He is no longer able to have sex. So, according to this woman she and her husband has allowed a mutual friend to come over and have sex with her twice a week, because she says she has a high sex drive. She had said that her husband is always there when it occurs and it's strictly sex. Not only do I think it's positively disgusting, but you cannot tell me in some way her husband is not hurt by the whole thing. What is your take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i think that is disgusting and wrong. vows says youll stay faithful and be there through sickness and health even if they agree its okay.. its still going against the vows and that has to hurt him. i'm sorry get a vibrator or something
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Oh and also it makes me think that this is a very animalistic thing it it is strictly about sex.
    Anonymous

• that is so wrong on many levels when we get married we say for better or worse come on now there are things in life that happen. would she want him having sex with another women if she was unable to have sex anymore?
    IMO i think swinging is wrong its only going to cause trouble later down the road.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• why cant he please her with toys

Anonymous

• I dont think its a good idea at all.....has she never herd of sex toys? If they where to use toys and things her husband could still pleasure her, and not have to deal with the site of her having sex with someone else.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Good for them, not for me. I know some happy swinging couples but I don't think there could be a way I could see it happening in my marriage and me or DH being ok with it.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Don't think I could do it but to each their own i guess.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• That is gross. No wonder disease is rampant. She and her husband are pigs.
    Anonymous

• I think it's wrong, wrong, wrong. They married each other, ED and all.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• So if it were you in the same position so to speak would you NEVER want to have actual intercourse with another man?? Sex toys are fun but not "the real thing" if you know what I mean. I love my husband to death and I know I could probably live without penetration should he ever have a problem in that area...but some cannot. Vows are vows, I agree, but you only live once and you really should be happy. Swinging is just a lifestyle, just like monogamy is a lifestyle...and yes sex can be just sex, it doesn't always have to be intimate. Its not fair to pass judgement on others choices just because they are not yours. Not everyone belives in God and the Bible, therefore some people don't see these things as "wrong". Not saying I agree...just that its thier right to do what makes them happy.
    Anonymous