well its almost 2009 whatsyour news years resolution?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my resolution is to NOT make any resolutions. Just to live life to it's fullest and enjoy every day of 2009
    islandwalker

Answer by islandwalker at 1:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My resolution is to be a lot more positive and a little less hateful;)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Mines is to be healthier. Quit smoking which I should because I only smoke a pack a week if that. lol Loose weight. And just be more positive.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• the same one every year!!! lol

drop weight...but this time i have a real weight loss goal and a real time limit and a real reward!!!

maybe this time will work....
    huedoll26

Answer by huedoll26 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• TONE. I dont really want to lose weight, just gain my TONE back, lol I am already starting core exercises and portion control. Wish me luck since I REALLY want to stick with this resolution this year! lol I want a smokin hot body that not only I am proud of, but makes other girls jealous and will make me more confident to be with my smokin hot SO so I dont feel like he even needs to look at anyone else! lol
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 2:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I want to have more faith in God. I know it sounds cheesy, but he's supposed to guide our lives, and I have a tendancy to try to "man the wheel" myself. Like I could do a better job. LOL
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• to stop arguing in front of my son... most the time it is over nothing.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 4:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2008