I fee terrible!

Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing better than me.
My question is kind of long, I have felt REALLY bad for the last 3 weeks. Sick to my stomach, bathroom everytime I eat (no matter what I eat), feel like throwing up all the time, tired, weak, and so on ( I really don't want to go into ALL of it)
Anyway I thought---Pregnant oh no what now, BUT I have IUD and test says negative. SO I think YES NO MORE KIDS------well yet anyway,,, but why am I so sick.
**FYI I am going to the doc,,but the first available appointment is 01/06
I don't want to sit through the ER. What do you think?
Anyone had this before?
Could I still be expecting (even with IUD)?
I have never had a problem with it or even remotely felt bad during the last 2 years that I have had the IUD. What is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Health

• Yes, go to Doc. The only failproof form of BC is abstinance. If you are preggo with an IUD, you want to catch it NOW. Also, I have been sick with cold symptoms on and off for WEEKS now. I am so sick of it. THe last time I felt like this I WAS pregnant with DD. I am testing JIC in the morning. Good luck at the Dr!
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 1:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Is there an urgent care center that you could go to instead? You might be able to get right in to one of those. Another week seems a really long time to wait as sick as you are, and if you get dehydated you'll feel even worse. Is there another doctor that you could see if there's no urgent care place. I hope you feel better soon. (please let us know?)

Answer by Bmat at 2:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• It could be your gallbladder or appendix. Go to the ER if you cannot be seen by your PCP soon. You also may be able to call and explain your symptoms to the nurse and she can consult your doctor for his/her advice. Appendicitis is life threatening disease nd if it ruptures you can develop peritonitis, this is caused by stool that spreads into your abdomen causing an infection that can spread into your blood if not caught early. Good luck.
    Aquamarine67

Answer by Aquamarine67 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008