Are my Dreams telling me something??

SO for a while now I've been having dreams of my BF cheating on me.. They have been so bad and felt so real that I would wake up in the morning mad as hell at him.... We have in the past had trust issues, but he has never cheated.. I've told him before about my dreams and at times he has them too. What do you think is going on???

nikkysweet

Asked by nikkysweet at 1:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I did the EXACT SAME thing. It turned out to be nothing. I think it was just because I didn't trust him and I was suspicious of him.
    Anonymous

• My SO always have dreams about me cheating i think thats his way of dealing with the unsecurtiy
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 1:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Probably you are worried at this point because of the dreams and so they keep coming back since you have been thinking about them during the day. You can guide dreams. So before you go to sleep, think to yourself that if one of those dreams starts again that you'll "switch channels" and dream about something else. Then when the dreams start, guide them to something else, say, your BF talking with another woman because he needs to buy insurance, or he wants advice on what color car to get, something like this. If the dreams are coming back because you are fretting about them, don't let them take hold. And if you think about the dreams during the day say to yourself that it isn't useful to think about them and push them aside and think about something else.

Answer by Bmat at 1:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• You can defininitely have those dreams if your insecure, having trust issues, jealous, suspicious etc...

Anonymous

• I don't know.. but I've been in the same boat with the nightmares and trust issues. I'd wake up in the most awful mood.. and my body would be all clenched up and tight because I was so pissed. I'm curious to see what kind of explanations the other wise mammas out there have to offer you.

It reminds me of one of Pink's new songs.. lol... it says something about him buying her flowers even if he effed up in her dreams..lmao.
    Anonymous

• I HAVE THEM ALSO, I THINK THEY MAY BE WHAT IS TO COME. I HAD THEM ABOUT MY HUBBY, HOWEVER I HAVE ALWAYS HAD SOME SORT OF DREAMS AND THEY HAPPENED LATER. HOME LIFE, KIDS, JOBS, ETC. ALTHOUGH THIS MAY NOT BE THE CASE FOR YOU. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. IF HE GIVES YOU NO REASON TO DOUBT HIM, DON'T THINK TO MUCH INTO IT. HE IS YOURS SO TRUST IN HIM AND LOVE HIM!
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 1:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• LOL I hate when that happens it feels so real. I ran my car into the bitches car in my dream when i saw him ignoring me for her. I don't know what causes it but it might be that u worry about it a lot. Like if he dose something that makes me think of another female and him. I'll have a dream. It's my own insecurity i guess.
    2soon

Answer by 2soon at 1:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Your dreams are revealing your insecurities that you have. You need to face them in order to move on and stop having the dreams like that.

mommyjof2

Answer by mommyjof2 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2008