I want to know where the Shop and Save is?

That ridiculous abortion question was getting interesting? I live on the jersey side of PA and have never heard of Shop and save where you get those gas coupons? Where is this?

And what is everyone drinking now? I'm living vicariously! I know this isn't politics but thats where the dumb question was

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 1:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• okay well i live in franklin PA it is like two hours from pittsburgh and i don't know where or even if there is a shop n save near you. what about giant eagle do you have one of those cuz they do the same thing and i am not drinking yet but omg i am about too lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yeah I do giant, but the prices are ridiculous. . . We only shop the circular sales and the points don't really add up to well when you buy stuff that's on sale. I checked out the website but it didn't show any in PA at all . . .

Oh well, sad now. Have a really big one for me because I can't drink for 6 more months. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• We shop at Safeway. They have some kind of system how you earn your power pump points. It 's working for us .I did pay gas Sunday ,my disscount was 40 sents.
    Anonymous

• I meant 40 sents a gallon.
    Anonymous