What do you put in/on your chili & how do you serve it ( rice,spaghetti,plain)?

We add, navy beans, black beans, onions, bell peppers, banana peppers, corn,meat,kidney beans. It's very hearty & filling. I also top mine with cheese & sour cream and usually eat it over corn bread or buttered bread.

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 2:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• mine has diced tomatoes, light red kidney beans, green & red & sometimes yellow bell peppers, onions, meat, chilli seasoning and chilli powder to make it a lil bit hotter, tomato sauce as well. then when it's done i like to put either colby jack cheese or cheddar cheese...can't wait for it to get colder...that's the first thing i am gonna make for

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2011

• I make corn bread. I like a bowl of chili with sour cream, avocado, cheese and onion.

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2011

• Toss a hand full of uncooked quinoa in it for a healthy boost!

Answer by JaxonsMomma22 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2011

• My chili is pretty boring because my DH doesn't like anything in it. So the meat gets browned with chili and onion powders, then it goes in the crock pot with light and dark red kidney beans with more chili powder and tomato juice. That's it. Boring chili. lol

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 2:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2011

• My recipe is super simple:

What we eat with it depends on how much work I want to do or how healthy I'm feeling...I like Fritos the best! Sometimes I do cornbread and, because it's been so hot, we eat it plain a lot of times or mix hotdogs in it.

Answer by afwifemorin at 2:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2011

• I use the alreasy done things and add kidney beans, we eat it with tortilla chips

Answer by ash167 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2011

• I put red beans, white beans, gr. pepper, onion, cilantro, fresh garlic, canned tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, bay leaf......AND have fresh buns with it to dip....YUMMY.

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2011

• I brown either chicken or turkey then I add the mild chili mix and shredded cheddar cheese and onions.

Answer by dancer at 2:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2011

• kidney beans, onions, celery, ground beef. I like to eat it over rice

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2011

• mine for me... chili mix, onions, peppers, red tomato sauce from a jar, 2 lb. of gd. beef. , red kidney beans, (2 lbs. ) I put fritos on the bowl and toss on the chili after.

Answer by coffeeyum at 2:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2011