What is the weirdest thing a teacher has said to your child?

A group of researchers are working to determine how and if the intentions of teachers, their spoken communication, attitudes, behavior and other mannerisms affect our kids. If so, how have you responded?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in General Parenting

• My kids are in daycare so their teachers havent said anything wrong to them (that i know of) but i do think that what a teacher says to a child can have an effect whether it negative or positive.
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• thanks krystle21 for your help. i've posted this question on other websites and a parent responded by saying a teachers told her that her child is 'evil.' a teacher said to me that my son was passive/aggressive-- so be on the look out for weird teachers who say strange things. i'll let the group know of my findings when complete, whether positive or negative. thanks again for sharing...
    sharedknowledge

Answer by sharedknowledge at 9:56 AM on Jan. 1, 2009