Does anyone else's hubby act like this?(may be TMI)

Does anyone like to dress up in the "bedroom" like in sexy lingerie and have a husband who just doesn't seem to care for it? Like he would rather you just automatically be nude? It kind of annoys me, how can I convince him to like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Most men couldn't care less what you have on in the bedroom b/c they just want you or themselves to tear it off anyway. Instead of wasting money on lingerie, just grab one of his jerseys throw on some cotton undies and call it a night.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I don't think you can convince someone else to like something just because you do. If it makes you feel sexy and good, wear it anyway. As long as he doesn't complain or mind when you do it, do it if it makes you happy but don't expect it to make him happy. Do it for you.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My DH was the same way. I wanted to do more to spice it up. I wanted to dress up. He didn't even want me to be naked though. Just pull down the pants and go for it. I wanted him to notice me and I was tired of keeping all my clothes on except maybe my pants and just doing it.
    The funny thing is he drooled over other women in magazines on tv etc when they wore sexy stuff. He was fascinated with that but he could have cared less what I wore.
    Anonymous

• its not just your hubby my hubby could care less what i have on when its time to go to bed i come to bed in flanel pjs and he just wants to take the bottoms off and have sex and be done lol so romantic. If it makes you feel sexy and good about yourself then do it anyway but i dont think you can make him like it some guys just dont care.
    Anonymous

• Well I hate to tell ya but you can't convice him to like it, the only thing you can do is maybe see if he has some input on what you wear, if there maybe anything he likes better that he picks out himself
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Mine likes it, but it's only worn for a few seconds before it comes off. I'd rather be automatically nude too.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My hubby likes for me to dress up. I can spend an hour getting into "character" and then he pulls it off in like 15 seconds. Gets him going though. lol
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 1:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Don't feel bad, I have a hubby that wants me to "dress-up" daily and nightly..I feel bad turning him down so much.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My DH had told me he doesn't care for lingerie. I don't really like it either, so it works out. Once I dressed up in garters and all that and he liked it, but he says he just likes me looking how I normally do.
    Anonymous